Company from Atlanta

My friend Greg from Atlanta came to visit this week. We had so much fun. We went bar hopping on Monday night and had a blast. Met all kinds of people and discovered a new cocktail. A Gin Appletini. YUMMO!! I'm not an appletini fan, nor am I a gin fan, but that drink was good!

Tuesday night we went to see La Cage Aux Folles starring Kelsey Grammar. It was great. Unfortunately the guy who won the Tony for playing Albin was not there and we saw his understudy, but he was good too. The dancers were incredible!

Wednesday night we saw Memphis. AMAZING!!! If you come to NYC, put this on your list of shows to see. It was absolutely wonderful. So powerful and moving. And the music and dancing was fabulous! I highly recommend this show.

It was over all too soon as he had to leave on Thursday, but it was great to host my first out of town guest. Greg says the new couch bed is very comfortable so y'all come see me!

Comments

Popular Posts