Day 4........

I'm on Day 4 of no meat and no dairy and it's going amazingly well.  I feel terrific, my energy level has doubled, maybe tripled, and I'm eating the most delicious, healthy food.  As I write this, I'm having my lunch of a left-over Black Bean Chipotle Burger topped with Avocado and baby carrots on the side.  It is delicious!  The burger recipe will be posted soon along with some other great recipes I've made the past couple of days.

Day 2 and 3 I had pretty bad headaches and was a little tired and grumpy so I'm definitely going through withdrawal from something (most likely dairy), but I'm not craving meat at all.  Even better, I'm not craving cheese.  I have discovered that avocado is a great cheese substitute on a sandwich.  It's like adding cheese AND butter, but with less fat and calories and so much better for me!  Try it sometime.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and update you on the recipes I find.  Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts