Lots going on in NYC!

Things are great in NYC! I really love it here. I'm making lots of new friends and work is picking up.

I have a temp job until the end of the year. It is secretarial for a Donald Trump type business tycoon with companies all over the world. For the most part, I check and print his e-mail, because he doesn't use a computer, and occasionally send a reply to an e-mail. I had been there about 2 weeks when I came in one day and he started calling me June. I don't know where he came up with that. He had been calling me Sue or Susan for about 2 weeks. I finally told him and he didn't call me by name for the rest of the day. He finally started calling me Sue again the next day.

The church gig is really fun. Nice people, and I get to sing a lot. They actually pay me to sing! Yay! I am starting some piano students next week that I got through an online referral service. I'm working on building my website at suzannedgrant.com. It's up and running, but needs a lot of work. I have to figure out how to make it look like I want.

I've been through a lot of men, but none interesting enough to write about. I may have a few stories I can share. I'll write those up in a separate post. I will try to get better about updating on a more regular basis.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts